Activities and Groups
- Sunrise Group (Men) - Handicaps range from 5-30. Play three times every week. Various games with standing team game and low net with 20-30 players
- Nooners (Men) - Play three times every week at mid day. The number of players range from 16-30 players with handicaps 0-36. Interesting games of chance for a small cash entry fee. Optional road trips and annual championship tournament and awards banquet.
- WGA 18-Hole Ladies Day - Ladies play once a week, in a Shotgun Start. The pairings are done by the Golf Shop to provide an the opportunity to play with different partners each week. The group has two major member/guest tournaments every year.
- Nine Hole Women's Golf Association (WGA) "The Niners" - A cordial group of more than 60 women who play a shotgun format once a week followed by lunch. The group hosts their Annual Golf Tournament of 116 players from clubs across Arizona with a percentage of the proceeds donated to charity. Short Shots are 9-hole players who participate, but prefer abbreviated play.
The men and ladies tournament schedules span the entire summer. The Club's traditional tournament list includes:
- Silver Bear WGA Invitational
- Mens and Ladies Club Championship
- Ladies Fall Classic
- Pinetop Open
- Gray Madison Men's Member/Guest Invitational
- 3-Man Bash
- The Rut (Men)
- Niners Couples Mixer
- Mixed Couples Championship
Pinetop Country Club has one tennis court that can be reserved for play through the Golf Shop.
There are four designated pickleball courts. Drop-in Pickleball sessions are available and instruction is scheduled regularly throughout the season. For some Events, equipment is provided, so you just need to register to participate.
Pinetop Country Club's has specialty dinners and buffets throughout the summer including wine dinners, cultural cuisine dinners, President's Gala, Ladies Scholarship Luncheon and other dining experiences.
Our Book Club meets once a month, beginning with lunch at the Club during the Summer season.
We have various arts and crafts instructors scheduled throughout the Summer. Each instructor provides date and time for the class, a description of the project and the required registration fees well in advance of the event.
The MahJong group meets twice a week
There are a number of cards groups that play bridge and canasta throughout the week.
Our MOST POPULAR weekly event! Bingo is every Wednesday night. Winning pots range from $40 to $1,000! Members choose from many home-style buffet options.
We have wine dinners scheduled through the summer. Our wine dinner coordinators arrange for different vineyards to be featured and Chef Patrick pairs the food with the wine selections.
Mix & Mingle events are held throughout the Summer to provide our new Members with the opportunity to meet other Members of the Club. We serve light complimentary hors d'oeurves.